- Tue, May 11OnlineMay 11, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDTOnlineWant to add a cute phrase or snarky saying to your embroidery? Join us for a 2 hour, hands-on virtual workshop. We'll cover 5 different beginner-friendly embroidery stitches that are great for stitching lettering. We’ll mail you a full kit. RSVP by 5/5 to join.
- Tue, May 18OnlineMay 18, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDTOnlineLearn how to paint with thread and create 3-dimensional embroidery! Join fiber artist Melissa Galbraith of MCreativeJ for an online hands-on embroidery workshop. In this 2 hour class you'll create your own ombre cactus with 3D flower embroidery while learning different embroidery techniques.
- Thu, Jun 10OnlineJun 10, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDTOnlineSqueeze some fun out of grocery shopping and running errands with this fruity tote bag. Join Melissa Galbraith of MCreativeJ in learning how to embroider fruit onto a tote bag. We’ll use the back stitch, seed stitch, reverse chain stitch, and French knot to add fruity details to a canvas tote.
- Tue, Jun 15OnlineJun 15, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDTOnlineAdd some stitched flair to your favorite bandana. Join Melissa Galbraith of MCreativeJ to stitch cacti onto your bandana. We’ll use the long and short satin stitch, back stitch, reverse chain stitch, and French knot to add prickly plant details to the bandana of your choice.
- Tue, Jun 22OnlineJun 22, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDTOnlineCalling all nature lovers. From orangey sand swept desert dunes to tree lined blue ridge mountains, capture your love of the great outdoors with an embroidered patch. Join us in stitching a landscape patch. We’ll use the satin, back, reverse chain & whip stitches to create iron on patches.